Arizona’s Fall Restaurant Week is in Full Swing
Nearly 200 Arizona restaurants are taking part in the Fall 2014 Arizona Restaurant Week, which runs through Sept. 28.
This special week features deals at participating restaurants, giving diners an opportunity to try new restaurants or return to favorites for a good price.
Some of the Phoenix area restaurants participating in restaurant week are:
- Avanti Restaurant of Distinction
- Beckett’s Table
- Blue Hound Kitchen + Cocktails
- Central Bistro
- Rusconi’s American Kitchen
- Salty Sow
- The Stockyards
Prices range from $33 to $44 and include three courses. To make reservations, go to arizonarestaurantweek.com, select restaurants and click on the restaurant of your choice.
- New Medical Building in the Works for Anthem
- City of Anthem Gets Some Fresh Paint, New Plants
- New Anthem Youth Council Will Decide Activities
- New Civic Center Offers Educational, Creative and Fitness Classes
- New Adventure Playground and Splash Pad Under Construction
This local update courtesy of your Northeast Phoenix Community Expert.