Fika Coffeehouse’s second location is now open. According to the Parker Chronicle, the new spot officially opened in the Idyllwilde neighborhood in the former sales center for the development.
“We fell in love with the building in 2006 when we bought our home in Idyllwilde and have been after it ever since, nearly nine years of persistence,” owner Joshua Rivero, who is also a town council member, told the newspaper.
The building has been repainted and also replaced the roof to blend in with the neighborhood. The cafe has a firepit and outdoor seating, too.
Read more here.
– Officials Break Ground on New Parker Assisted Living Center
– Parker Council Approves Tax Incentives for Gander Mountain
– Luxury Apartment Complex to Break Ground in Parker
– Parker Equestrian Team Takes First at National Finals
– Rick Springfield to Perform at Parker Days Festival
This local update courtesy of your Parker Community Expert.
Connect with Agents | Explore Neighborhoods | View Home Listings