Great Opportunity for Local Parker Businesses to Sponsor Major Event Coming to Town
The Solheim Cup, the most prestigious international team event in women’s professional golf, and will be held Aug. 13 to 18, 2013 at the Colorado Golf Club. Over 100,000 visitors will be visiting, shopping, eating and spending time in our community.
Show your support and be a part of the exclusive sponsorship opportunity created for Town of Parker businesses by the LPGA. Our community will be showcased to visitors from around the world and a television audience spanning 67 countries and territories.
On Friday, March 1 at 9 a.m. the LPGA will be hosting an informational meeting at Town Hall, to discuss the following sponsorship package in detail.
The LPGA is offering a special $2,500 package for Town of Parker businesses. (This package is valued at $3,500.)
* Twelve (12) Weekly Grounds Passes – Admission to the tournament grounds the entire week. All passes are valid Tuesday through Sunday and includes Opening and Closing Ceremonies
* Six (6) PING Pavilion Passes – Week-long admission to tournament grounds and public areas, plus access to the PING Pavilion
* Six (6) parking passes, valid Tuesday through Sunday
* Six (6) vouchers redeemable for the Solheim Cup Official Magazine
* Children 17 years of age and under receive a complimentary grounds pass when accompanied by a ticketed adult
* Partners will receive an event decal to place in the window of their business
* … and special opportunities to decorate your place of business with a prize package totaling over $17,000
For more information prior to the meeting, please call Sara Crowe at 303.907.4452