Parker will soon be serving up Butter Burgers.
According to the Denver Post, Culver’s just broke ground on its second location in the Denver metro area at 18561 E. Mainstreet in Parker.
“Culver’s was founded on the idea that every guest who visits Culver’s leaves happy,” owner and operator A.J. Goldammer reportedly said in a news release. “We invite everyone in Parker to come experience Culver’s quality and hospitality for themselves when the restaurant opens.”
The Parker location is expected to open in early 2015.
– Restaurant Report: Parker’s Café Monet Blends French and Italian Fare
– From Fast Food to Fine Dining, ‘We Deliver Parker’ Can Deliver
– A Little Look at the Schools of Parker
– Stone Creek Ranch: A New Subdivision in Parker?
– New Sports Bar Brings Together Local Brew and Community
This local update courtesy of your Parker Community Expert.
Connect with Agents | Explore Neighborhoods | View Home Listings