2013 Mayor’s Art Contest in Parker is Going on NOW!
Hey, Young Artist of Parker!
It’s time to get creativity and make design could be used for all Town proclamations in 2013!
The winning design of the Mayors Art Contest in Parker will be professionally printed and used for all proclamations issued in 2013.
Designs should represent the Town of Parker and the 2013 Mayor’s theme of “Leave Parker A Better Place.”
When designing your entry color/design can be used over the entire page, however, a major area on the page must be able to be printed on so please design accordingly. This area is where the text for each proclamation will appear.
To enter the contest, the following rules must be followed:
– All entrants must be a resident of 80138 or 80134 zip codes
– Contestant must be 18 years of age or younger
– All entrants must be amateur artists
– All entries must be original artwork
– Entries must be received by February 28, 2013 at 3:00pm MST
– All entries must be accompanied by the NAME, BIRTHDAY AND PHONE NUMBER of the entrant along with the NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL of the entrant’s parents.
**Please include this information on a separate piece of paper.
– By entering this contest, the entrant (and guardian of the entrant) acknowledges transfer of ownership of the entry design to the Town of Parker. No compensation will be given for any entry.
Entries can be submitted in two different formats.
Electronic Entry (preferred):
Entry must be submitted as a high resolution, press ready PDF file. The file should be built to 8.75”w x 11.25”h in full CMYK color and the file will be trimmed to 8.5”w x 11”h. Electronic entries should be emailed to email@example.com
Entry must be submitted on a 8.5”w x 11”h sheet of paper. Original Document entries should be submitted to TOWN OF PARKER, 20120 E. MAINSTREET, PARKER, CO 80138. Please do not fold Original Document entries
Contest Process :
After all entries are submitted they will be reviewed by the Town of Parker and finalists will be chosen from all valid entries. Those finalists will have their entries displayed for public voting. Entries will also be voted on by the Parker Town Council. Public vote will count for 49% and Town Council vote will count for 51% of the decision process.
The winner will receive a poster size version of their entry and the first 2013 proclamation with the new design.