Xavier Mothers’ Guild Hosts Fashion Show Fundraiser for Scholarships
The Xavier College Preparatory Mothers’ Guide recently partnered with Dillard’s Scottsdale Fashion Square to host the annual Xavier Scholarship Fashion Show to raise money for student scholarships.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, more than 1,300 guests filled the show room at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort to enjoy a reception, luncheon and fashion show. The fashion show included choreographed routines performed by nearly 300 Xavier and Brophy College Preparatory students.
All the proceeds from the event will go to support the more than 40 percent of Xavier students who receive financial assistance.
- Paradise Valley Students Collect Teddy Bears for Phoenix Fire Department
- Police Department Volunteers Gave Record Number of Hours in 2015
- Paradise Valley 7th-Grader Wins Regional Spelling Bee
- Four Xavier Soccer Players Sign Letters of Intent
- Christ Church School Students Give Animals a Warm Place to Sleep
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.