Various Valley Bars to Host ‘Cocktail Summer Camp’
A crash course in speciality cocktail making is on the menu at various Valley bars this summer.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, adults are welcome to enroll in the 2015 Summer Cocktail Camp that will feature master mixologists teaching participants how to make fabulous drinks. And the backdrop of the classes will be a favorite hotspots around the area including Last Drop Bar at Hermosa Inn and Clever Koi.
The classes are held on the second and fourth Sunday of the month from the end of June through the end of September. Tickets are $30 plus tax/gratuity and can be bought in advance or at the door. Register for the classes at http://summercocktailcamp.instapage.com/.
- New Luxury Resort Moves Forward in Paradise Valley
- Community Breakfast Event Raises $355K for Ryan House
- Paradise Valley’s Newest Development Now Offering Private Viewings
- Restaurant Review: enFuego
- Paradise Valley to Add New Speed Cameras Around Town
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.