Valley Youth Theater to Honor Local Business Leader for Positive Impact on Young People
Valley Youth Theatre will be honoring a local woman for her support of the organization.
According to the Town of Paradise Valley Independent, the theatre will honor Kari Yatkowski at the 17th annual VYTal Affair, which will be held Aug. 20 at the Herberger Theater Center in downtown Phoenix.
Yatkowski serves as CEO of Corporate Citizen, a specialized firm that provides nonprofits, foundations and corporations with strategies that guide organizations through fund development and corporate giving strategies, according to the report.
Her work, according to the report, has allowed Valley Youth Theatre, which serves Paradise Valley children, to continue its mission to inspire youth to be the very best that they can be.
- 3 Paradise Valley Residents Heading to Australia for Ironman 70.3 Competition
- Paradise Valley Student Helps Create New App to Make Traveling More Authentic
- Paradise Valley Burger’s Milkshake Named Best in Arizona
- 4 Arizona Companies Make Fortune 500 List
- All Saints’ Episcopal Day School Earns Recognition for its Work Combating Hunger
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.