Two Paradise Valley Mansions Sell for More Than $4.9 Million Each
Two mansion in Paradise Valley have recently sold, each fetching around $5 million, and offering impressive luxury features.
According to azcentral.com, the first mansion sold is a $5-million home located in Paradise Valley’s new Cholla Heights community. It was purchased by Brandon Dawson, founder and CEO of Audigy Group LLC. While details about the home aren’t available, the community is comprised of seven hillside lots on the northeast slope of Camelback Mountain, with panoramic views of Scottsdale, Four Peaks and the McDowell Mountains, the report said.
The second mansion went for $4.9 million, and was sold to Pamela Kehaly, president and CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, the report said, and is located in Paradise Valley’s Brucehelen’s Brigadoon. The 8,522-square-foot contemporary-style home has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, the report said, and features an outdoor kitchen with built-in barbecue, a pool, and a fully-lit tennis court.
- Celebrity Golf Tournament in Paradise Valley to Benefit Ray of Hope Foundation
- Former Arizona Diamondback Matt Williams Lists Paradise Valley Mansion for $9.5 Million
- Local Honor Student Nominated as ‘Future Medical Leader’
- Nirvana Food Festival Returns to Paradise Valley in April
- Giordano’s to Bring Chicago-Style Pizza to Paradise Valley
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.