Town of Paradise Valley Implements New Meeting Software
The Town of Paradise Valley has implemented a new software solution that aims to improve government transparency and interaction with residents.
According to the town’s website, the new software allows residents to view pending and past meeting data, soft and filter tons of different data, run reports and stream videos of meetings. In addition, the software has a tool called eComment, which allows users to review agenda items in detail, give their position on an item, request to speak at meetings and leave comments to become part of official record.
For more information, click here.
- New Retailers, Restaurants Coming to The Shops at Town & Country
- Paradise Valley Resident Receives Appointment to West Point
- 85-Year-Old Paradise Valley Woman to Climb Kilimanjaro to Benefit Kids
- New Luxury Resort Moves Forward in Paradise Valley
- Community Breakfast Event Raises $355K for Ryan House
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.