Steve Nash Lists Paradise Valley Home for $4.15 Million
A number of professional athletes, musicians and celebrities call Paradise Valley home, and as such occasionally those homes they live in come up for sale. The most recent home to come on the market is Steve Nash’s five-bedroom home. Nash is a point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers.
According to Realty Today, Nash listed the home last week for $4.15 million. Records show that he purchased the home in for $3.75 million in 2004 when he was with the Phoenix Suns.
The Tuscan-style residence is 6,460 square feet with five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms, and features vaulted ceilings, large windows, a modern kitchen and much more, Realty Today reported. There is a private pool and spa, covered patio, basketball court and tons of green space around the house.
- Paradise Valley Narrows Town Manager Candidates to Two
- How to Make the Most of Your Kitchen’s Space
- Paradise Valley Town Council Appoints Mary Hamway
- Paradise Valley Gives Kids a Science Lesson Using Ice Cream
- Paradise Valley Native Wins Miss India America
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.