Shea Homes Opens Sales Gallery for Azure Development in Paradise Valley
Shea Homes has opened its Sales Gallery for the high-end Azure development within the 105-acre, master-planned The Ritz-Carlton, Paradise Valley development.
According to AZBigMedia, the Shea Signature™ Community will feature 66 homes, with five home plans to choose from that start at 4,000 square feet.
“Azure will be a collection of homes inspired by paradise with unprecedented architectural styles, the ability to personalize and style each home and one of the most sought-after addresses in the Southwest,” Ken Peterson, VP of Sales and Marketing at Shea Homes Arizona, reportedly said.
The Sales Gallery opened in early April and is open daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Paradise Valley Makes Niche’s ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- Paradise Valley Woman Earns Peggy Goldwater Philanthropy Award
- World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov Visits Paradise Valley School
- Mountain Shadows Resort Has Officially Reopened
- Paradise Valley Artist Featured in Upcoming PBS Documentary
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.