Ritz-Carlton Resort Gets Final Stamp of Approval
The Town of Paradise Valley put the final stamp of approval on the long-awaited Ritz-Carlton resort community at its meeting Jan. 14.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, after hours of deliberation—including a possible reconsideration of the plans approved Dec. 21—the town council approved the development agreement with Five Star Development and the municipality.
“The approved development agreement speaks to tax revenues over the next 30 years, phasing of construction ensuring a hotel is built and identification of a luxury resort operator,” the publication said.
The development will include seven different phases and include branded villas, a retail center and single-family homes.
Construction is expected to begin in July 2016 with the resort opening in late 2018, the publication reported.
- Franciscan Renewal Center Breaks Ground on New Building
- Paradise Valley Town Council Approves Ritz-Carlton Development
- Paradise Valley Resident Receives 2015 Visionary Award
- Paradise Valley Swimmer Wins State Championship
- Paradise Valley Police to Open Substation at Cherokee Elementary
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.