Ritz-Carlton Negotiations Get Closer to ‘Compliance’
The development proposal for the Ritz-Carlton resort and residential community has been updated and things are getting closer to compliant, the Paradise Valley Independent reported.
The plan calls for the construction of the Paradise Valley Ritz-Carlton resort and a residential community on a 105-acre plot of land near Scottsdale and Lincoln roads.
According to Independent, this project was voted on and approved by residents back in November 2008, but it got put on the back burner.
The plan has broken the development into six different development areas, all with different characteristics.
- Paradise Valley Resident Opens Home for ‘Heels for Healing’ Donations
- Paradise Valley Couple Bringing New Flavor to Wine Scene
- Paradise Valley Resident Receives Appointment to West Point
- 85-Year-Old Paradise Valley Woman to Climb Kilimanjaro to Benefit Kids
- Community Breakfast Event Raises $355K for Ryan House
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.