Report: Paradise Valley is Arizona’s Most Affluent City
Paradise Valley has long been regarded as a community with high-priced real estate and residents who have had financial success. So it’s no wonder that it is ranked as Arizona’s most affluent city, according to a recent Business Insider list.
Business Insider released a list of the most affluent cities in each of the 50 United States, with Paradise Valley topping the list in Arizona and coming in 24th overall. The list was based on U.S. census data of median incomes with Paradise Valley’s number at $139,524. The most affluents cities in America are Hidden Hills, CA and Chevy Chase, MD with both cities having median incomes that surpass $250,000 annually.
According to Business Insider, many of the cities on the list are suburbs of major U.S. cities, such as Darien, CT or Scarsdale, NY, and tend to have relatively small populations ranging from 1,000 to 18,000 people.
- Paradise Valley Makes Security Company’s ‘Safest Cities’ in AZ List
- Pitching Legend Randy Johnson Lists Paradise Valley Home
- Inexpensive, Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Space
- Famous Celebrities Found Homes in The Valley
- Food Review: El Chorro Wins the Hearts of Local Patrons
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.