Recently Sold Paradise Valley Mansion Described as ‘Desert Oasis’
Paradise Valley recently saw one of the Phoenix metro area’s priciest home sales.
According to AZCentral, a 10,000-square-foot Santa Barbara/Tuscan-style home recently purchased by Aleksey and Irina Kozlov for $4.750 million.
Described as a “desert oasis,” the home features five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, lush landscaping, private courtyards, ornate fountains, and so much more.
“The home is fitted with disappearing glass walls in all of the public rooms for indoor/outdoor entertaining,” the newspaper reported. “The home also has an executive office with adjoining club room, a 10-seat family theater, a wine cellar and a 1,200-square-foot guest house with its own two-car garage.”
- Plans New Residential Community in Paradise Valley Move Forward
- HFF Closes Financing for Next Stage of Ritz-Carlton Development
- 13th Annual Veterans’ Appreciation Vintage Car Show Set for Nov. 11
- Basha Family’s Mansion Hits the Market for $3.85 Million
- Money Magazine Names Paradise Valley to ‘Best Places to Live’ List
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.