Police Department Volunteers Gave Record Number of Hours in 2015
During 2015, Paradise Valley Police Department volunteers worked 4,395 hours, setting a record and representing the equivalent of more than $100,000 worth of time.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, full-time employees work 2,080 hours per year, so the volunteer hours represented more than two full-time employees.
A ceremonious check for $101,392 was presented to Paradise Valley Mayor Michael Collins last month.
- Paradise Valley 7th-Grader Wins Regional Spelling Bee
- Four Xavier Soccer Players Sign Letters of Intent
- Christ Church School Students Give Animals a Warm Place to Sleep
- Ritz-Carlton Resort Gets Final Stamp of Approval
- Franciscan Renewal Center Breaks Ground on New Building
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.