Plans New Residential Community in Paradise Valley Move Forward
Plans for a new residential community in Paradise Valley have taken another step forward.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, The Villas at Cheney Estates, an eight-lot, private residential community proposed for the northwest corner of Northern Avenue and Scottsdale Road, was discussed at the Oct. 26 Paradise Valley Town Council study session.
The plans were presented to the council at the study session, and will now move on to a public hearing Thursday, Nov. 16., the article said.
The 9.6-acre neighborhood already has planning commission approval, the report said.
- HFF Closes Financing for Next Stage of Ritz-Carlton Development
- 13th Annual Veterans’ Appreciation Vintage Car Show Set for Nov. 11
- Basha Family’s Mansion Hits the Market for $3.85 Million
- Money Magazine Names Paradise Valley to ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- New Restaurant ‘The Covenant’ Opens in Paradise Valley
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.