Plans Come Alive for Ritz-Carlton in Paradise Valley
Scottsdale-based Five Star Development is gearing up to submit revived plans for a Ritz-Carlton resort in Paradise Valley, which will be situated at the foot of Camelback Mountain.
According to AZ Central, the original concept was approved by the town council back in 2008, but a forced referendum and the economic recession delayed the project. The new plans for the luxury hotel include the resort as well as a residential community and retail complex. The development will be built near the northwest corner of Scottsdale Road and Lincoln Drive where Five Star owns 100 acres of vacant land, the news organization said.
If the plans are approved by the end of the summer, AZ Central reported that construction would begin in January 2016 and could open by September 2017.
- Paradise Valley’s Cedric Jacobs-Jones Whitman College for Hoops
- ‘Big Game, Big Give’ Event Raises Over $1 Million for Charity
- Paradise Valley Resort Starts Revitalization Process
- 5 Quick Facts About Paradise Valley
- Steve Nash Lists Paradise Valley Home for $4.15 Million
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.