Planning Commission Recommends Approval of Ritz-Carlton Development
After weeks of deliberation and amendments, the Paradise Valley Planning Commission voted to recommend the lavish Ritz-Carlton resort community development proposal to the town council.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the development is broken down into six areas, which include a 200-room resort, resort villas, single family homes and townhomes. A plan to develop this resort was originally approved in 2008, but the project was put on hold.
The Paradise Valley Town Council will hold study sessions in November and December before holding a public hearing on Dec. 17, the article said.
- PVHS Teacher Named ‘Science Teacher of the Year’
- Thrillist: Paradise Valley’s 32 Shea is Top Lunch Restaurant
- 7 Xavier Students Named as National Merit Semi-Finalists
- Paradise Valley Teens Win AZ Code Challenge
- Paradise Valley Couple Bringing New Flavor to Wine Scene
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.