Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker Buys $3.2 Million Home in Paradise Valley
Phoenix Suns player Devin Booker is moving to Paradise Valley.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Booker recently purchased a $3.2 million, 5,000-square-foot home in town.
The large and luxurious home comes with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a four-car garage, private pool and spa.
Booker, 20, is coming off his second year with the Suns, and last year averaged 22 points per game in his second season with the Suns, the article said.
- Paradise Valley Woman Creates Coloring Book Inspired By Pet Dog
- Historic Paradise Valley Home Recognized With Preservation Award
- Phoenix Country Day Middle School Debate Coach Wins National Award
- Paradise Valley Woman Appointed to Ballet Arizona Board
- Paradise Valley Women’s Association Recognizes Local Nonprofit Fighting Hunger
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.