Phoenix County Day School Speech & Debate Team Wins Another Championship Title
Earlier this month, Phoenix Country Day School Middle and Upper School Speech and Debate teams competed at the National Speech and Debate Association’s National Tournament in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. And the middle school team took home yet another championship title.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the team traveled with 36 students in grades 6-8, and featured six individual national champions, 22 individual national finalists, and a host of other individual student recognition across a variety of speech and debate events.
In addition, the upper school, which competed in the high school divison, reportedly took home the “Speech School of Honor” award.
- Paradise Valley Teen Named Gatorade Arizona Boys Soccer Player of the Year
- Lincoln Medical Plaza in Paradise Valley to be Redeveloped
- Xavier College Preparatory Athletic Director Earns Prestigious Award
- Paradise Valley Ranks No. 7 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
- Historic SmokeTree Resort Renovation Set for Council Review
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.