Paradise Valley’s SmokeTree Resort to Get Revitalized
Paradise Valley’s historic SmokeTree Resort is going to get a major revitalization.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, The SmokeTree Resort, located at 7101 E. Lincoln Dr., first opened in 1966, but hasn’t undergone any significant renovations beyond general maintenance since.
The resort was recently purchased by Gentree LLC. In addition to getting a major facelift, the company is planning to redevelop the historic resort as a one-of-a-kind, luxury destination, while also reportedly promising to maintain its history and charm.
Plans include renovating all current rooms as well as adding some, and also adding new amenities such as a neighborhood market, a restaurant, and outdoor amenities such as walking paths and event gardens, the article said.
- Hall of Fame Pitcher Randy Johnson’s Paradise Valley Mansion for Sale
- Two Paradise Valley Mansions Sell for More Than $4.9 Million Each
- Celebrity Golf Tournament in Paradise Valley to Benefit Ray of Hope Foundation
- Former Arizona Diamondback Matt Williams Lists Paradise Valley Mansion for $9.5 Million
- Local Honor Student Nominated as ‘Future Medical Leader’
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.