Paradise Valley’s Newest Development Now Offering Private Viewings
The valley’s newest high-end development is now accepting appointments for private viewings.
“Crown Canyon will be the most exclusive enclave of homes the Valley has ever seen with breathtaking architecture, beauty and significance,” Chris Karas of The Karas Group of Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty told the Independent.
Crown Canyon is surrounded by the Phoenix Mountain Reserve and is just a 5 minute drive from restaurants and shopping.
The price tag for the lots range from $1.525 million and $2.950 million. Buyers will be able to choose their own architect and builder, the article said.
Learn more about Crown Canyon at crowncanyon.com.
- Restaurant Review: enFuego
- Paradise Valley to Add New Speed Cameras Around Town
- H.S.O. to Open Paradise Valley Brewery in March
- Plans Come Alive for Ritz-Carlton in Paradise Valley
- 5 Quick Facts About Paradise Valley
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.