Paradise Valley’s New Town Council Takes Office Jan. 8
Paradise Valley’s Town Council will soon see a lot of new faces as five newbies are sworn into office at 6 p.m. Jan. 8.
Jerald Bien-Willner, Paul Dembow, and Maria Syms were elected last fall to four-year terms, while David Sherf and Mark Stanton were elected to two-year terms to finish out the terms of two members who resigned.
After the swearing-in ceremony attendees are invited to join Mayor Michael Collins, who was also re-elected, and the new council members for a reception.
The event begins at 6 p.m. in the Town Hall Council Chambers. For more information, click here.
- Paradise Valley Teacher Named Rodel Exemplary Teacher
- Restaurant Review: El Chorro in Paradise Valley
- Paradise Valley Native Wins Miss India America
- Report: Paradise Valley is Arizona’s Most Affluent City
- Inexpensive, Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Space
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.