Paradise Valley’s Cedric Jacobs-Jones Whitman College for Hoops
Paradise Valley senior Cedric Jacobs-Jones will attend Whitman College for a chance to play basketball at the college level.
According to AZ Central, Jacobs-Jones is a power forward who averages 16 points and 11 rebounds each game.
“My most important thing about Whitman was what they provide for me after I graduate and the high academics they have,” he said. “I also loved the campus, and the players there. They have also sent five players overseas in the past three years and the coach (Eric Bridgeland) really believes in me and that was important.”
Jacobs-Jones plans to study economics, AZ Central reported.
- ‘Big Game, Big Give’ Event Raises Over $1 Million for Charity
- Paradise Valley Teacher Named Rodel Exemplary Teacher
- Restaurant Review: El Chorro in Paradise Valley
- 5 Quick Facts About Paradise Valley
- Report: Paradise Valley is Arizona’s Most Affluent City
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.