Paradise Valley Woman Hosts Event Benefiting Social Service Agency
A Paradise Valley woman hosted a special event in August to solicit donations for Florence Crittenton and the group’s annual “Heels for Healing” event.
According to the Town of Paradise Valley Independent, Kathleen Taddie hosted what she called “Heels Happy Hour” at her home in August to solicit designer heels and handbag donations to be sold at Florence Crittenton’s annual “Heels for Healing” event.
Florence Crittenton is the second-oldest social service agency in the state of Arizona, according to the report, and offers safe housing, counseling, education and independent living skills for at-risk girls in the community.
Heels for Healing, meanwhile, is a one-day shopping event taking place at Flo’s on 7th in Phoenix on Saturday, Sept. 24, where shoppers can find designer heels and handbags for a fraction of the price with all proceeds benefitting Florence Crittenton’s programs and services, according to the report.
Taddie’s happy hour event raised a van full of new and gently-used items to sell at its annual event, according to the report.
- Paradise Valley Couple to be Honored by Heard Museum
- 3 Paradise Valley Residents Heading to Australia for Ironman 70.3 Competition
- Paradise Valley Student Helps Create New App to Make Traveling More Authentic
- Paradise Valley Burger’s Milkshake Named Best in Arizona
- 4 Arizona Companies Make Fortune 500 List
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.