Paradise Valley Woman Earns Peggy Goldwater Philanthropy Award
A Paradise Valley woman has earned a prestigious award that recognizes philanthropy in the Phoenix community.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Pamela Overton Risoleo, a Paradise Valley resident and a shareholder in the Phoenix office of international multi-practice law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP, has been selected as the 2017 recipient of the Peggy Goldwater Award.
Overton Risoleo was recognized for dedicating more than 25 years to philanthropic causes in the Phoenix community, including the American Heart Association where she has been a member since 1993.
- World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov Visits Paradise Valley School
- Mountain Shadows Resort Has Officially Reopened
- Paradise Valley Artist Featured in Upcoming PBS Documentary
- Paradise Valley Town Council Appoints Former Councilman to Fill Vacancy
- Spa Renovations Set for Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.