Paradise Valley Woman Appointed to Ballet Arizona Board
A local woman will be serving on Ballet Arizona’s board of directors.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Daryl G. Weil, who lives in Paradise Valley, was appointed to the board.
Weil founded Daryl Weil Designs, an interior design firm in New York, Michigan and Arizona before retiring in 2000. Since then, according to the report, she’s served on the board of the Arizona Humane Society for 14 years; the Presidential Advisory Board for the current director of the Arizona Humane Society, Dr. Stephen Hansen; and the Barrow Neurological Board.
Ballet Arizona is a professional ballet company that creates, performs, and teaches outstanding classical and contemporary ballet, the article said.
- Paradise Valley Women’s Association Recognizes Local Nonprofit Fighting Hunger
- Local Student Signs Letter of Intent to Dive at Ivy League University
- Xavier College Preparatory Students and Staff Honored
- Shea Homes Opens Sales Gallery for Azure Development in Paradise Valley
- Paradise Valley Makes Niche’s ‘Best Places to Live’ List
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.