Paradise Valley Town Council Discusses Priorities
The Paradise Valley Town Council believes that protecting the public is its top priority in the coming two years.
According to NewsZap, the council used its most recent meeting to discuss its top priorities for the community for their terms as public servants.
“We have 13 goals,” Paradise Valley Town Manager Kevin Burke reportedly said at the March 12 discussion. “Public safety is No. 1 while resort development and finances were tied.”
Other top priorities were develop a long-term and sustainable budget, develop and advance a capital improvement project, and address solutions to the recurring storm drainage issues.
- Selling Your Home? Here’s Your Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Former NBA Star Selling His Beautiful Paradise Valley Home
- H.S.O. to Open Paradise Valley Brewery in March
- Plans Come Alive for Ritz-Carlton in Paradise Valley
- Paradise Valley Teacher Named Rodel Exemplary Teacher
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.