Paradise Valley Town Council Approves Ritz-Carlton Development
The Paradise Valley Ritz-Carlton development is officially moving forward. The Paradise Valley Town Council approved a special-use permit for the massive development at its Dec. 21 meeting.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the project will be the largest commercial development in the town’s history. The approved plan now includes seven development areas, which include:
- 200-room resort
- 94 resort-branded villas
- 66 single family homes
- 45 resort-branded, single-family homes
- 53 townhomes
- 54,000-square-foot luxury retail center
- Influx design as the use it yet to be determined
The article did not detail a construction timeline.
- Paradise Valley Resident Receives 2015 Visionary Award
- Xavier’s Lanier Named Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year
- Paradise Valley Swimmer Wins State Championship
- Paradise Valley Police to Open Substation at Cherokee Elementary
- Paradise Valley Students Receive Creativity Awards
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.