Paradise Valley to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Paradise Valley residents are invited to Town Hall for the annual celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. Day at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 19.
The event is hosted by Baha’is of Paradise Valley with the goal of bringing together the town’s residents involved in advocacy and philanthropy. The committee will also present Christine French with the MLK Diversity Award.
The event and a buffet luncheon is free and open to the public. Click here for more information.
- Paradise Valley’s New Town Council Takes Office
- Paradise Valley Teacher Named Rodel Exemplary Teacher
- Restaurant Review: El Chorro in Paradise Valley
- 5 Quick Facts About Paradise Valley
- Steve Nash Lists Paradise Valley Home for $4.15 Million
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.