Paradise Valley Teens Win AZ Code Challenge
Paradise Valley ninth-graders Ariana Sokolov and Laura Lu won the AZ Code Challenge last month with the creation of an app for Arizona Brain Food.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Arizona Brain Food is a nonprofit that provides free backpack lunches to kids over the weekend who qualify for free lunch. The app aims to help the organization do their work more efficiently.
Prizes at the competition included a $40,000 scholarship to the University of Advancing Technology, gift memberships, a plaque and other things, the publication reported.
- Ritz-Carlton Negotiations Get Closer to ‘Compliance’
- Paradise Valley Resident Opens Home for ‘Heels for Healing’ Donations
- Paradise Valley Couple Bringing New Flavor to Wine Scene
- Paradise Valley Makes List for Best Commuter Cities in AZ
- Town of Paradise Valley Implements New Meeting Software
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.