Paradise Valley Spots to Participate in Arizona Restaurant Week
The bi-annual event aims to position Arizona as one of the top culinary destinations in the nation by raising awareness of the great dining opportunities in the state.
How do you participate?
Make a reservation at any of the participating restaurants and you’ll be able to choose from a special menu with prices ranging from $33 to $44. You can also choose to order from the regular menu.
There are dozens and dozens of restaurants participating from all over the central and southern part of the state. For more information or to see a full list of participating restaurants, go to http://arizonarestaurantweek.com.
- Paradise Valley Vet Elected as Purple Heart National Commander
- Paradise Valley Seeks Volunteers for City Committees
- Paradise Valley Teens Win AZ Code Challenge
- Paradise Valley Couple Bringing New Flavor to Wine Scene
- Town of Paradise Valley Implements New Meeting Software
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.