Paradise Valley Seeks Volunteers for Committee on Public Safety
If you have an interest in public safety and want to volunteer in your community, consider applying to be part of the Town of Paradise Valley’s Committee on Public Safety.
The town council recently adopted a resolution that established this advisory committee, which aims to assist the Paradise Valley Police Department and Community Resource Office in engaging the community on public safety issues and promote communication between residents and town government.
The committee will be comprised on seven residents, one of whom will be a council member. To apply, residents should complete an online application or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are due by 3 p.m. April 24. Interviews will be held on May 14.
- Paradise Valley Town Council Discusses Priorities
- Selling Your Home? Here’s Your Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Former NBA Star Selling His Beautiful Paradise Valley Home
- H.S.O. to Open Paradise Valley Brewery in March
- Plans Come Alive for Ritz-Carlton in Paradise Valley
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.