Paradise Valley Resort Starts Revitalization Process
Mountain Shadows Golf Resort’s rebirth is underway now that workers have started to tackle run-down 56th Street, which runs alongside of the popular resort.
According to AZCentral, Crown Realty and Development is making good on its promise to dedicate $1.6 million so the town could renovate the road. Some of the highlights of the renovation project include: pedestrian and bike paths, lush landscaping, shade structures and benches, roundabouts and more.
As part of the overall redevelopment of the resort, local builder Cullum Homes will also be adding 120 homes in the near future, the news organization reported.
- Paradise Valley Teacher Named Rodel Exemplary Teacher
- Restaurant Review: El Chorro in Paradise Valley
- How to Make the Most of Your Kitchen’s Space
- Paradise Valley Native Wins Miss India America
- Report: Paradise Valley is Arizona’s Most Affluent City
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.