Paradise Valley Resident Receives 2015 Visionary Award
The Foundation for Blind Children (FBC) recently named Paradise Valley resident Mark Deware as its 2015 Visionary Award recipient.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the annual award recognizes those who have impacted the blind and visually impaired community in a significant way.
“Mark Dewane was a board member, our president and a prolific fundraiser for FBC,” Marc Ashton, CEO for the FBC, said in a press release “He hired me and guided me through the first year of my career at FBC. He was always there when we needed him. And still is.”
Dewane has lived in Arizona for 44 years. He’s been married to his wife, Wendy, for 23 years, and they have two children, Elizabeth and Justin.
- Xavier’s Lanier Named Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year
- Paradise Valley Swimmer Wins State Championship
- Paradise Valley Police to Open Substation at Cherokee Elementary
- Christ Church School Students Raise Money for Kids Cancer Research
- Paradise Valley Students Receive Creativity Awards
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.