Paradise Valley Resident Now the VP of Marketing for National Academy of Sports Medicine
Paradise Valley resident Kiem Ho was recently announced as the new vice president of marketing for the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Ho will be responsible for the development and execution of national marketing initiatives.
“The health and fitness industry, as well as society, is facing new challenges today,” Ho reportedly said in a press release. “As a leader in this industry, it’s our responsibility to continue developing solutions by being consumer centric in everything we do.”
According to the newspaper, Ho has more than 20 years of advertising and sales experience in digital and traditional marketing. He’s worked for Proctor and Gamble, Campbell Soup Company and Henkel North America.
- Paradise Valley Resident Receives Appointment to West Point
- 85-Year-Old Paradise Valley Woman to Climb Kilimanjaro to Benefit Kids
- New Luxury Resort Moves Forward in Paradise Valley
- Paradise Valley’s Newest Development Now Offering Private Viewings
- Paradise Valley Town Council Discusses Priorities
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.