Paradise Valley Ranks No. 7 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
Paradise Valley is one of the top places to raise a family in Arizona, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings list.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well. Paradise Valley took the No. 7 spot in the state.
To come up with the rankings, Niche took into account key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
The city also boasts an A grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an A- designation for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Arizona rankings, click here.
- Historic SmokeTree Resort Renovation Set for Council Review
- Two Paradise Valley Seniors Named Flinn Scholars
- Phoenix Country Day School Best Private High School in State, According to Niche
- Paradise Valley’s SmokeTree Resort to Get Revitalized
- Hall of Fame Pitcher Randy Johnson’s Paradise Valley Mansion for Sale
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.