Paradise Valley OKs Plat Map for Parcel in Ritz-Carlton Development
The Ritz-Carlton Resort’s final plat map for a 23.83-acre plot of land recently received the town council’s approval during a working session on Dec. 1.
According to the Town of Paradise Valley Independent, the plot of land is located close to the intersection of Indian Bend Road and Mockingbird Lane. On that plot, the Ritz-Carlton Resort plans to build a gated community with 66 detached, single-family homes that flank its already-approved hotel complex, the article said.
City staff recommended approval with minor stipulations regarding street improvements, water, drainage and easements, the report said.
According to the session’s Action Summary, five of the seven council members were present for the session, and all voted to approve the plat.
- The Short Course, Mountain Shadows on Par to Open in February
- Phoenix Country Day School Named a Top School Nationally
- Paradise Valley Community College Women’s Soccer Team Wins National Title
- Paradise Valley Couple to Chair 13th ‘Childhelp Drive the Dream Gala’
- Xavier College Preparatory Student Ashley Menne Earns National Recognition
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.