Paradise Valley Mansion is Most Expensive Home Sale in Arizona History
The recent home sale of a mansion in Paradise Valley has set a state record for most expensive home sale.
According to AZCentral.com, Steve Sanghi, founder of Chandler-based Microchip Technology, paid $15.65 million cash for a mansion on Paradise Valley’s Mummy Mountain.
The contemporary-style mansion has four bedrooms and eight bathrooms set on five acres. Unfortunately, the listing for the house didn’t include other information—leaving the rest up to our imagination.
Records reportedly indicated Gary Knight, vice chairman of Phoenix-based Knight Transportation, sold the 5-acre estate.
- Paradise Valley Football Player Commits to NAU
- Paradise Valley Community Members Scale Building for Special Olympics
- Annual Veterans’ Car Show Raises $10K for Local Nonprofits
- Sanctuary Resort Wins Two Stella Awards
- Recently Sold Paradise Valley Mansion Described as ‘Desert Oasis’
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.