Paradise Valley Man Appointed Vice Chair of Grand Canyon Association Board
A Paradise Valley man has been appointed vice chair of the Grand Canyon Association Board.
According to the Town of Paradise Valley Independent, Mark Schiavoni will serve on the board, which is the official nonprofit partner of Grand Canyon National Park.
There are 14 members on the all-volunteer board, which is comprised of business and community leaders from all over the United States.
According to the article, members of the Board share a passion and dedication to preserve and protect Grand Canyon National Park for future generations.
- Spa Renovations Set for Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort
- Paradise Valley Development Dubbed National ‘Development of the Year’
- Xavier Sophomore One of 30 Up for National Volleyball Honor
- Paradise Valley Home Sale Breaks State Record
- 10 Paradise Valley Flower Girls Participate in Fashion Show Luncheon
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.