Paradise Valley Football Player Commits to NAU
Paradise Valley offensive lineman and tight end Bric Parmley Hudnutt has committed to attending and playing for Northern Arizona University.
According to AZCentral, Hudnutt has played some quarterback in the past two years at Paradise Valley, but he’s mainly played on the offensive line and at tight end position.
“NAU is an amazing school, with great coaches, and a great atmosphere,” Hudnutt told the newspaper. “I have been talking to other schools over the past couple months. However, NAU is my first [Division I] offer and I will be going to play tight end.”
- Paradise Valley Community Members Scale Building for Special Olympics
- Annual Veterans’ Car Show Raises $10K for Local Nonprofits
- Sanctuary Resort Wins Two Stella Awards
- Recently Sold Paradise Valley Mansion Described as ‘Desert Oasis’
- Plans New Residential Community in Paradise Valley Move Forward
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.