Paradise Valley Eateries Participate in AZ Restaurant Week
This special week features deals at participating restaurants, giving diners an opportunity to try new restaurants or return to favorites for a good price. Prices range from $33 to $44 and include three courses.
El Corro’s restaurant week special begins with your choice between two salads or the soup of the day, then your choice between three entrees (with one of the options being a prosciutto crusted pork tenderloin), and then ends with you picking from one of three deserts. As for LON’s, the first course is your choice between three starters, then your choice of either a salmon, chicken or a steak frites dish, and then finishes up with your choice of pecan pie or smore’s cheesecake.
To make reservations, go to arizonarestaurantweek.com, select restaurants and click on the restaurant of your choice.
- Paradise Valley Makes Security Company’s ‘Safest Cities’ in AZ List
- Pitching Legend Randy Johnson Lists Paradise Valley Home
- Inexpensive, Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Space
- Famous Celebrities Found Homes in The Valley
- Food Review: El Chorro Wins the Hearts of Local Patrons
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.