Paradise Valley Couple Bringing New Flavor to Wine Scene
If you’ve been to some of Paradise Valley’s awesome restaurants such as El Chorro or The Mission, you may have noticed some new wine offerings from Bennett Lane Wines.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the town’s Randy and Lisa Lynch are to thank for that. They operate a Napa-based winery and some of their selections are making their way to Paradise Valley–and beyond.
“With many wine club members already here, and some of Arizona’s top chefs blending Bennett Lane wines with their menus, we want our wines to find a home here just as we did,” Lisa Lynch told the newspaper.
- Paradise Valley Makes List for Best Commuter Cities in AZ
- Town of Paradise Valley Implements New Meeting Software
- 85-Year-Old Paradise Valley Woman to Climb Kilimanjaro to Benefit Kids
- New Luxury Resort Moves Forward in Paradise Valley
- Community Breakfast Event Raises $355K for Ryan House
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.