Paradise Valley Accepting Applications for Committee Vacancies
The Town of Paradise Valley is on the hunt for community member volunteers to fill vacancies on city committees.
According to the town’s website, there are three vacancies: one on the Planning Commission and two on the Advisory Committee on Public Safety (ACOPS).
The Planning Commission reportedly provides recommendations on a wide array of land-use issues; including: subdivision plats, lot splits, zoning ordinance amendments, special use permits, and general plan amendments. If chosen, the term would last through March 2020.
As for the ACOPS, this committee assists the Police Department and Community Resource Officer in engaging the community in a public dialogue on issues relevant to public safety, including prevention, enforcement, awareness, and community/victim outreach, and the terms will run through March 2019.
For more information or to apply, click here.
- Paradise Valley Mansion is Most Expensive Home Sale in Arizona History
- Paradise Valley Football Player Commits to NAU
- Paradise Valley Community Members Scale Building for Special Olympics
- Annual Veterans’ Car Show Raises $10K for Local Nonprofits
- Sanctuary Resort Wins Two Stella Awards
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.