Nirvana Food Festival Returns to Paradise Valley in April
This spring, the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa will once again transform into a “culinary heaven” as it hosts the Nirvana food festival.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the second annual event is set from April 19-22, and will feature tastings, themed parties, fine dining and opportunities to rub elbows with international celebrities from the world of food and wine.
Sanctuary’s own chef will be a major part of the festivities, and he’ll reportedly share the spotlight with star chef/television personalities Todd English, Chuck Hughes, Aarón Sánchez, Stephanie Izard, and Scott Conant, as well as master mixologists Jason Asher and Maxton Kennedy.
Tickets are available at NirvanaFoodandWine.com.
- Giordano’s to Bring Chicago-Style Pizza to Paradise Valley
- Four Xavier College Preparatory Win 2017 Congressional App Challenge
- Don Logan Earns 2018 Town of Paradise Valley Diversity Award
- Buildium Names Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ This Year
- Paradise Valley Joins ‘Speak Up, Stand Up, Save a Life Month’
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.