New Bar, Restaurant Coming to Paradise Valley’s Camelback Inn Resort
A new restaurant and a new bar are coming to Paradise Valley’s Camelback Inn Resort & Spa.
According to ABC News 15, Lincoln Restaurant and Bar 1936 will open in October, filling the vacancy left when BLT Steak closed its doors earlier this year.
Lincoln, named after the street the resort is located on at 5403 E. Lincoln Ave., will have a “desert-to-table” menu with “modern American cuisine,” according to the article.
Bar 1936, which pays homage to the year the resort opened, will highlight crafted cocktails and house-made mixers, the report said.
- Paradise Valley Church Undergoes Major Expansion; Will Feature Global Materials
- Paradise Valley Couple to be Honored by Heard Museum
- 3 Paradise Valley Residents Heading to Australia for Ironman 70.3 Competition
- Paradise Valley Student Helps Create New App to Make Traveling More Authentic
- Paradise Valley Burger’s Milkshake Named Best in Arizona
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.