Local Student Signs Letter of Intent to Dive at Ivy League University
Local student Evan Pittman is heading to the Ivy League, agreeing to dive for Brown University in Rhode Island.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Pittman, a Phoenix Country Day School (PCDS) diver, recently signed a letter of intent to attend Brown University, a Division I Ivy League school in Providence, RI.
Pittman was a three-time state diving finalist at the Arizona state championships, and a member of the PCDS 2016 Division III Boys Swimming and Diving state championship team, the report said.
He has also been recognized for his extensive community and civic service. He earned the Presidential Volunteer Service Award in both 2015 and 2016, which is America’s highest award for volunteerism.
- Xavier College Preparatory Students and Staff Honored
- Shea Homes Opens Sales Gallery for Azure Development in Paradise Valley
- Paradise Valley Makes Niche’s ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- Paradise Valley Woman Earns Peggy Goldwater Philanthropy Award
- World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov Visits Paradise Valley School
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.