Local Law Firm Donates 17,000 Bottles of Water to Help Homeless
A Phoenix-based law firm is showing its support for the Code Red Program at Phoenix Rescue Mission for the third consecutive year.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Jaburg Wilk recently donated 17,000 bottles of water to the organization, which provides water to homeless and disadvantaged people. In Arizona’s extreme heat, this water donation can save lives.
“We are committed to supporting Phoenix Rescue Mission and their programs,” Jaburg Wilk’s Community Chairperson Mervyn Braude reportedly said in a prepared statement.
- Historic Paradise Valley Home Recognized With Preservation Award
- Phoenix Country Day Middle School Debate Coach Wins National Award
- Paradise Valley Woman Appointed to Ballet Arizona Board
- Paradise Valley Women’s Association Recognizes Local Nonprofit Fighting Hunger
- Local Student Signs Letter of Intent to Dive at Ivy League University
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.